If you are an iPhone developer, there is some good news for you. A company called Electric Butterfly has published a book The Developer Sketchbook for iPhone Apps written by Dave Wooldridge ($19.99) which can help iPhone developers quickly design and develop mock-ups for their next iPhone app. It provides grid-based design templates with visual guidelines that would help accurate placement of commonly used items.
The Developer Sketchbook for iPhone Apps includes:
- 100 Pages of 320 x 480 Grids for Portrait User Interface Design
- 100 Pages of 480 x 320 Grids for Landscape User Interface Design
- 200 Pages of Flowcharts for Outlining an App’s Navigation
- 100 Pages of Square Grids for App Icon Design
- Dedicated Space on Every Page for Detailed Notes
About the Author:
As the founder of Electric Butterfly, Dave Wooldridge has been developing award-winning web sites and software for 15 years. When he’s not creating Mac and iPhone apps, he can be found writing. Dave is the author of The Business of iPhone App Development (Apress) and has written numerous articles for leading tech publications, including a monthly software marketing column for MacTech Magazine.
[via - Ebutterfly.com]