Here’s TUAW‘s list of Top 6 iPhone Apps that can help increase productivity. According to the author of this post, James Allen Johnson‘s list includes both personal productivity applications and business productivity programs.
- Best iPhone Note Taking Application: Awesome Note [$3.99, App Store] – If you’re constantly forgetting important tasks this is a must have program.
- Best iPhone “Sync” Application: Air Sharing [$2.99, App Store] – Air Sharing is the best way to connect your iPhone or even your iPod Touch to your Mac.
- Best iPhone “Personal Information” Application: eWallet [$9.99, App Store] – If you’re a busy business person or an active stay at home parent, there’s a good chance you carry around a lot of information that you need quick access to.
- Best iPhone Scheduling And Calendar Applications: Built-In Calendar With MobileMe Access – This is actually two programs. The first option is the built-in Calendar found on all iPhones.
- Best iPhone “Billable Timer” Application: TimeLogger: [$3.99, App Store] – Why spend hours logging all of your billable time to clients when you can download the TimeLogger application and have your phone do most of the work for you.
- Best iPhone “Travel” Application: FlightTrack [$4.99, App Store] – This is a must-have program for frequent travelers.
[via - TUAW]